Guild Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month. Information regarding our monthly meetings is located on the RRQG Meetings Tab.
We hold our monthly meetings at:
1051 Landis Valley Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Enter at the West Entrance.
(Click on the map to make it larger)
Click here for map.
Directions to Calvary Church: From Lancaster: Take Oregon Pike (Rt.
272) north to Landis Valley Rd., the light just past Universal
Athletic Club on the right. Turn right onto Landis Valley Rd. The next
left past Crofft Rd. on the left is the entrance to the church. Turn
left, then an immediate right at the sign saying ‘Guest Parking and
Passenger Dropoff. This will bring you to the portico at the west
entrance of the church. Parking will be on your left, opposite the
portico. Enter the west entrance of the church and take the first
left, toward the elevators; continue past the elevators through the
hall doors to the first room on the left.
Meeting Closure Policy: The regular guild meeting will be canceled if Calvary Church closes due to inclement weather, or at the discretion of the executive board. Calvary Church has instituted an automated phone message to announce these closings.
- The phone number is 717-405-3844.
- Notification will be on the church’s website as well: http://calvarychurch.org.
- The Church uses public announcements on two radio stations: WDAC (94.5 FM) and WJTL (90.3 FM).
- Cancellations will also be posted on Facebook and the guild’s website.
To Determine if the Meeting has been Canceled:
- We will attempt to send out an email blast for current members only.
- Call Calvary Church’s hotline 717-405-3844 for the closure recording.
- Look on Calvary Church’s website: http://calvarychurch.org
- Watch for Calvary Church closures on 2 radio stations: WDAC/94.5 FM and WJTL/90.3 FM.
- Please note that we are no longer using the Manheim School District as our guide!
Red Rose Studio Sessions are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month
from 1:00 – 9:00 pm, in the same room where we hold our monthly
meetings. Red Rose Studio Sessions are unstructured quilting time for
our members to gather and work either on their own individual
projects or to work in groups on one quilt. The sessions provide
great opportunities for our members to meet other quilters, exchange
ideas, and learn as we work with each other.
Membership: We have members of all ages and skill levels, ranging from the beginner to the more experienced quilter. Our membership is open to anyone who appreciates quilts. We encourage and welcome you to come and visit or join our guild.
Membership Fee – $30.00 per year (membership dues are prorated throughout the year for new members)
Visitors fee – $5.00
Contact RRQG for more information:
Red Rose Quilters Guild
P.O. Box 8684
Lancaster, Pa., 17604
Membership benefits: Free admission to our meetings throughout the year. We have nationally known speakers, the use of our extensive
library, a bi-monthly newsletter filled with events and tips, community groups where you can get to know other guild members; and participation in our monthly Red Rose Studio Sessions. Membership to our Facebook page.
Stephanie from AccuQuilt! sent this to our guild:
To show our appreciation for quilting guilds, we are offering an exclusive promotion! We are inviting your members to take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING with the promotional code “GUILD2017.” This code will allow you to receive free shipping with no minimum purchase.
Not only are we offering this free promotional code, we also have more than 700 free patterns on our website! We would love to have you share this information on your website to make it easy for your guild members to find our free and helpful resources.
Here are the links:
- AccuQuilt Homepage: https://www.accuquilt.com/
- Free AccuQuilt Patterns: https://www.accuquilt.com/shop/patterns/free-quilt-patterns.html
PROMOTIONAL CODE: GUILD2017